Awakening In The Spring
![]() |
| Spring Cycling Yellowstone National Park |
One of my favorite things about spring is when the flowers bloom. My whole life I have felt like spring was the only time that flowers bloomed in a million colors. The burst of color is especially nice after winter, when the only color is white and grey skies. It is such a nice time of year to go out and garden and plant many different things to bloom.
![]() |
| BMX Bozeman, Montana |
In the spring the birds come out as well and it is nice to wake up to the birds chirping. The days are longer and opening a window for fresh air is wonderful. Butterfly’s and bees begin flying around as well especially if you have a butterfly tree in your yard.
One of the favorite things to do in the spring is hike. The wildflowers are a favorite. Cycling the roadways and finding treasures is another favorite when spring comes. Cycling is Yellowstone National Park.
The best thing for me about spring is that it is an optimistic season. It makes me happy and I always start to think the best of things when spring comes. I am more energized and active when spring comes. Being more active and energized makes me less stressed and able to focus more on things that really matter and be able to do more of the things I enjoy.
Spring is when I take apart my home and start cleaning. Painting a room may take place as well. My car will get detailed and my dog will get groomed. New furniture. New gardening ideas. New work outs. New recipes. New skincare regimens. Driving is much easier, no more studded snow tires and black ice.
Spring for me is about more new intentions than the new year.



Comments
Post a Comment