My Tribe
My tribe - those who follow me and engage with me, my friends, my family - yea you all know what I eat, when I eat, how much I eat and what I like to eat. I am comfortable with sharing my life and encouraging others.
I knew what I admired in others.
I value those who follow me on social media.
I know how to add value to others, to make others better.
I know how to give back to others.
I know how to ask for what I want.
I usually know how to use my manners.
I know how to respect those that are different from me.
I know how to learn from others.
I can listen to my critics and become a better me.
I understand my uniqueness.
I know I am enough.
I know I don't want to be like anyone else.
I have found a community of positive, supporting women and together we have formed a tribe. This tribe does so many things - that's probably for another time.
Why a tribe???
This incredible community is primarily a community for business for goal setting and making the mark when it comes to owning your own business.
My mentor has become one of my best friends, that I never knew five years ago. We don't run in the same circle of friends, we don't live in the same town, but through social media we have connected and we run a business together.
The power of more than yourself is so very powerful. I know am I enough, I know my strengths and challenges. I know myself so well. I know I am more productive and accountable when I have a partner.
There is so much more - but really if you are interested in learning more about this tribe, shoot me a message - pamelabussimontana@gmail.com or 406-570-6642. Let's talk.
I knew what I admired in others.
I value those who follow me on social media.
I know how to add value to others, to make others better.
I know how to give back to others.
I know how to ask for what I want.
I usually know how to use my manners.
I know how to respect those that are different from me.
I know how to learn from others.
I can listen to my critics and become a better me.
I understand my uniqueness.
I know I am enough.
I know I don't want to be like anyone else.
I have found a community of positive, supporting women and together we have formed a tribe. This tribe does so many things - that's probably for another time.
Why a tribe???
This incredible community is primarily a community for business for goal setting and making the mark when it comes to owning your own business.
My mentor has become one of my best friends, that I never knew five years ago. We don't run in the same circle of friends, we don't live in the same town, but through social media we have connected and we run a business together.
The power of more than yourself is so very powerful. I know am I enough, I know my strengths and challenges. I know myself so well. I know I am more productive and accountable when I have a partner.
There is so much more - but really if you are interested in learning more about this tribe, shoot me a message - pamelabussimontana@gmail.com or 406-570-6642. Let's talk.




Comments
Post a Comment