Life Changing Skincare Journey

No lie…
I’m failing my ass off every single day.
It’s like life is playing a game with me called, “What Will It Take to Make Pam Crack?”
Do you feel like that?
Like, around every corner, and every time you pick up your head, there’s another challenge.
And WHAM!!!
You sucked at that one, too?
I have a tendancy (LOL) to like to win, so if I know life is playing a game with me, I sure as hell want to win! 
And I don’t want to feel like life is against me, so I choose to look at these challenges as a PROMOTION...I’ve been promoted to a higher level living...aka CHALLENGES. And in each challenge is a KEY to next level living. My job is to discover the learning lessons that I can take with me to the next level.
Let yourself be promoted, live and thrive on life.



From me!!!
THANKS for asking questions
THANKS for trusting my advice
THANKS for taking the 60 day challenge
THANKS for reading my posts
THANKS for knowing that I SHARE because I CARE
THANKS for liking and commenting on my posts
THANKS for following me
THANKS to my customers
THANKS to my friends and family for supported me on this journey
THANKS for being curious
THANKS to my hubby
THANKS for reaching out
THANKS for giving Rodan+ Fields a chance.
THANKS for allowing me to share my passion with all of you
THANKS to my awesome team– I love doing this business with you
THANKS for sharing your results
Seriously, thank you if you have shown support in ANY manner. Even if you just simply like my post, it is noticed and highly appreciated!
I cannot tell you how simple and fun this journey is. I'm looking to add 3 new 60 day challenge consultants on my team. Today. Better to say "I tried" than "I wonder if...."
THANK you for taking a leap of faith with me.



Check it out!!!
My New Website   I am so excited.  Tell me your thoughts. 
Or, if you want to know EXACTLY what the doctors recommend for your skin, click this link and choose I Don't Have An Account, then take the skin assessment!  At the end input your email and I will be sent a copy of your results and I will get back to you with information and discounted pricing. 

Comments

Popular Posts