Find Yourself
For years, I compared myself to people I admired. People who seemed to be doing everything I dreamed of doing — writing, speaking, traveling the world, and using their gifts to make a real contribution to others.
If you’ve ever done this, you know how miserable it makes you feel.
I imagined these “successful” people had all these resources I didn’t. Things like more money, better connections, superhuman focus, and a light-filled office buzzing with a team of dedicated geniuses.
Then one day when talking with one of those successful women, I idiolized. I learned she was just like me, I actually had superpowers she didn't possess.
The truth was, I was afraid I wasn’t good enough. That I didn’t have anything unique to say. That people would judge me, criticize me, and call me a fraud. I had piles of limiting beliefs about myself, my capabilities, and my worth as a human being.
But the TRUTH was actually this: I already had everything I needed to turn my life around.
At the most basic level I had food, running water, and a roof over my head. Something billions of other humans still don’t have.
Most importantly, I had heart. I had hunger. I had the willingness to commit to a higher standard of living, to learn new things, to work hard, and never give up.
You have everything it takes to actualize your deepest and truest potential.
It doesn’t matter how much time, money, or experience you think you lack — you were born with everything you need to reach your highest creative possibility.
But what holds most of us back are excuses. Excuses about why other people can do things, but we can’t.
Excuses are destructive. They’re self-made prisons that keep us trapped in misery and mediocrity. And we’re the only ones who hold the key to our freedom.
If you are ready to move onto the next adventure and journey in life, I am here to help you reach your goals. Let's connect. Join my coaching group on Facebook - Monetize and Create Your Lifestyle.



Comments
Post a Comment